- The child must be under the age of 18 at the time of the application.
- The child must have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
- The child must not have received, or be in the process of receiving a wish.
Children’s Wish Foundation accepts referrals from:
- Parents or legal guardians
- Healthcare professionals
- Children being treated for a life-threatening medical condition
- Other family members
How to refer:
You can refer a child online by completing the below application.
You can also call us toll-free at 1-800-323-WISH (9474)