Guidestar Exchange, Silver
The GuideStar Exchange is an initiative designed to connect nonprofits with current and potential supporters. Children’s Wish Foundation International, Inc. has received the GuideStar Exchange Silver participation level, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc., the premier source of nonprofit information. This level demonstrates CWFI’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.
Find out more about the Guidestar Exchange.
Independent Charities of America, Seal of Excellence
The Independent Charities Seal of Excellence is awarded to the members of Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities of America that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document, and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness. Having been awarded this Independent Charities Seal of Excellence, Children’s Wish Foundation ranks in the top 99.95% of Independent Charities of America.
Find out more about Independent Charities of America.
Download 2021 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2020 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2019 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2018 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2017 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2016 Audited Financial Statement>
Download 2015 Audited Financial Statement
Download 2014 Audited Financial Statement
“Your support is needed and appreciated! We are working diligently to reduce our use of outside firms to raise money. By donating on our website, you can help us eliminate that expense, and contribute directly to the children’s programs. On behalf of the children and their families, thank you for caring.”
Linda Dozoretz | Executive Director
Children’s Wish Foundation International, Inc.
READY TO JOIN OUR MISSION? DREAMS START WITH YOU!
Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extend provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals, representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organizations or hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intent to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
©1964, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), all rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from the Association of Fundraising Professionals.