Being a nonprofit, means our budgets are limited for supplies and our programs. Donations of goods, frees up financial resources that will be used directly in our programs for seriously ill children and their families. Your gifts provide the necessary resources that Children’s Wish Foundation needs to thrive. Our wish list is below, but we are open to new ideas! Contact us in advance about yours.
Call our office to schedule a drop-off or pick-up. Please include the following information with your donation - a contact name, address, and description of the goods. We will send you a tax receipt with our heartfelt thanks.
Our WIsh List
Our Major Needs: Stuffed animals, warm blankets, and especially interactive and educational tablets or games.
Other valuable items include the following:
- Books and music
- Clothing, socks, and slippers
- Diapers in all sizes
- Newborn supplies such as baby mobiles, infant clothing, and activity gyms
- Warm blankets for hospitals
- Technology supplies and gifts
- Hospital room decor: twin bedding, wall appliques
- Art supplies
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts offered to our children as gifts for their parents
*Due to the fragile nature of our children, we can only accept new and unwrapped items. Also, we cannot include glitter or putty in our art supplies. All program donations should be appropriate for children 0-18 years old. Thank you!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes.”