Businesses and corporations can support Children’s Wish Foundation through sponsorship in the form of an in-kind donation or a monetary donation. In-kind donations, such as donating supplies and goods for our projects, help to free up financial resources that will be used directly in our programs for seriously ill children and their families.
Corporations can also contribute in the forms of annual giving, matching gifts, volunteer support programs, sponsoring a Foundation event, or organizing a fundraiser to benefit Children’s Wish Foundation.
Corporate Giving Categories:
- Monetary Donation
- Sponsorship (can be monetary or alternative support)
- In-Kind Donation (goods, services, and/or volunteers)
Types of In-Kind Donations:
Our wish list is below, but we are open to new ideas! Contact us in advance about yours.
Our WIsh List
Our Major Needs: Stuffed animals, warm blankets, and especially interactive and educational tablets or games.
Other valuable items include the following:
- Books and music
- Clothing, socks, and slippers
- Diapers in all sizes
- Newborn supplies such as baby mobiles, infant clothing, and activity gyms
- Warm blankets for hospitals
- Technology supplies and gifts
- Hospital room decor: twin bedding, wall appliques
- Art supplies
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts offered to our children as gifts for their parents
*Due to the fragile nature of our children, we can only accept new and unwrapped items. Also, we cannot include glitter or putty in our art supplies. All program donations should be appropriate for children 0-18 years old. Thank you!
If your organization is interested in supporting Children’s Wish Foundation in the form of an in-kind donation, please fill out the form below or call us at 770-393-9474 to schedule your donation drop-off.