Referral Acknowledgement Program
Wish Referrals Can Reward Your Hospital!
Children's Wish Foundation relies on wish referrals from medical professionals all over the globe. We realize filling out long forms are time consuming and can be a turn-off, which is why we created the Referral Acknowledgement Program. This program is designed to give back to the hospitals while fulfilling our mission of wish-granting.
We now offer medical staff an incentive for referrals! The Process is easy!
After every fifth approved Wish referral and every 10th Young Minds approval, CWFI will help assess your hospital's needs and provide you the opportunity to choose from our unique Referral Acknowledgement reward list. CWFI maintains a comprehensive database which keeps up with each Wish referral from every hospital, so there is no burden of keeping up with your own points and referral forms.
Terms of the Referral Acknowledgement Program:
- Referrals must come from medical staff
- There is no limit to the number of referrals one hospital or medical staff can make
- Medical staff receive a hospital enhancement reward once five wishes have been approved.
- There is not a limit to the number of rewards one medical staff member or hospital can receive.
- Rewards carry over from one year to the next.
An example of some of our unique rewards:
Music Collection Coloring Kits Package
Game System Package TV/DVD/VHS Package
Stereo/CD Package Art Kits Package
Book Collection Package Board Game Package
Playroom Equipment Package
"Once again Children's Wish Foundation is looking out for our children. Not only are you fulfilling wishes, but here is yet another opportunity that will have a very positive effect on our patients."
Pam-Pediatric Social Worker- Greenville Memorial Hospital